The January 2022 sticker kit release is live! There’s so much to show you and I’m excited to have these kits ready for all of you! Shop the kits here!
In 2021, for each month, I released the sticker kits in two different themes. For this year, I plan to offer one new theme and re-release last year’s themes for that month. Lots of variety for you without being overwhelming.
The January kits are the same as they have been:
– A Month sheet – perfect for tracking your monthly goals, WIPs, Finished Objects and whatever else you want to remember in the month
– A Project Highlight Sheet – this one is good for at least two projects (depending on how you use it) so you can track what you want to remember about each project. Pair this with the Project Highlight Text sheet!
– A Decorative sheet – this is great for those of you (like me) who aren’t able to decorate pages on your own to help make it fun. The sheet comes with a variety of strips to section off your pages and boxes to track fun details.
Each page is sold separately so you can pick and choose what works for you!
Here is the new theme and the re-release of last year’s January themes:
In addition to the new January kits, I’m also releasing my 2022 theme and kits! These are great for tracking ongoing things such as finished objects, new stash, yarn stores you’ve visited or goals for the year.
The 2022 theme has the same pages as above, except that the month sheet is the ‘main sheet’ without a month header. Instead, you receive some extra scripts and check boxes.
There are also some additional sheets available in the 2022 theme:
2022 Full Year Sets
New this year are full year sets! This is great for those of you who love one theme throughout the whole year. You can also buy them upfront and have them all set for the year!
The full year sets come with:
– 12 Main Sheets – one for each month.
– 1 Month Header sheet – contains each month script in a matching color
– 6 Project Highlight sheets – good for at least 12 projects. Feel free to add on more if you’re super productive!
– 2 Project Highlight text sheet – good for at least 12 projects.
– 3 Decorative sheets
Here are the themes for the full year sets:
Feel free to reach out if you want to see another theme as a full year set!
Kits are currently only available in the A5 size (5.5 in x 8 in). The 8.5×11 in size didn’t sell too well last year. I’m open to reintroducing them based on general interest, so let me know if you would like to see the stickers in larger sizes.
If you’re unsure about how to use these stickers, may sure you check out my YouTube channel! Feel free to reach out anytime with questions.
Also, take advantage of my Black Friday deals. You can see the sale details in a previous blog post.