That’s right! You can now earn points at agirlandherwool.com. Thank you all for the continued support for the shop.
The rewards program is now live and you can start earning today! Here’s the breakdown for the basic program:
For each order, you will receive 1 point for every full dollar you spend. You can redeem your points for money off a future purchase. The following are additional details that are subject to change at any time.
1. 100 points = $10.
2. You need to accumulate a minimum of 100 points before redeeming your points. After that, you can redeem any amount of earned points off your purchase.
3. Points never expire.
4. Any outstanding additional points (see below) will be manually added to your account within the first week of the following month.
You can also earn additional points by completing the following. This list can change at anytime, but this page will always be up to date.
Additional Ways to Earn
1. Instagram – 5 points – Earn 5 points for every Instagram post using #agirlandherwool that shows an agirlandherwool product.
2. Yarn Club – 50 points – Use the yarn club colorway and share a photo of the finished object on Instagram by the end of the month. The finished object can use other yarn, but it must be predominantly the yarn club color. You must use #agirlandherwoolYarnClubMonth (insert appropriate month) in order to earn the points. This will earn you 50 points. Only the finished object photo will earn 50 points, but you are welcome to post the progress photos with #agirlandherwool for 5 points each.
For example, to earn 50 points, you will need to post a photo of a finished object using the January Yarn Club colorway by January 31st on Instagram. The post will need to use #agirlandherwoolYarnClubJanuary to qualify. Note, you can also use #agirlandherwool to earn an additional 5 points, for a total of 55 points.
3. Color of the Month – 20 points – Use one of the colors of the month in that month and post it on Instagram by the end of the month using #agirlandherwoolMonth (insert appropriate month). It does not need to be a finished object. Using a color of the month in that month will earn you 20 points. Note that you can only earn the 20 points do this once per month per color. If you have a project that uses two colors, you will need to create two separate posts to receive the 20 points for each one.
For example, in December, one of the colors of the month is Above the Clouds. If I cast on a pair of socks using that color in December, post a photo of the work in progress and use #agirlandherwoolDecember, I will earn 20 points even if the project is not complete by the end of the month. I can also use #agirlandherwool in the same post for a total of 25 points.
Again, the above opportunities are subject to change, or be removed entirely, at any time. I may add more, so make sure you follow me or check back here to see the ways you can earn more points.